Acer has announced support for the new 13th Gen Intel Core processors for the Predator Orion 7000 (PO7-650) series of desktops to further elevate hard-core gaming enthusiasts and creators with high-performance multi-tasking and next-level computing power.
“With the new 13th Gen Intel Core desktop processors, the Predator Orion 7000 powers extraordinary performance for even the most demanding game titles. The Predator Orion 7000 continues to deliver best-in-class gameplay experiences beyond what gamers expect, and we’re excited to be among the first to bring the new CPUs to market.”
Jeff Lee, General Manager, Stationary Computing, IT Products Business, Acer Inc
The Predator Orion 7000 comes with all the necessary refreshes to enable it to keep up with user standards, including:
- Up to Intel® Core™ i9-13900K desktop processors
- Windows 11, including one month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3090 series GPUs
- Up to 64 GB DDR5-4000 RAM
- EMI-compliant chassis
- Two 140 mm (5.5 inch) Predator FrostBlade™ 2.0 front fans and a third 120 mm (4.7 inch) Predator FrostBlade™ 2.0 rear fan, in addition to an AIO liquid CPU cooler
- PredatorSense customizable settings for eight ARGB-infused LEDs, fan speed and overclocking
- Intel® Killer™ E3100 2.5G Ethernet controller, Intel® Wi-Fi Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX211
- Ports galore with three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C and two audio jacks on top, three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, one USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C, two USB 2.0 ports and three audio jacks on the back
If you’re looking for that big bump in your computing power, the Predator Orion 7000 looks to promise to get you on that track.
Discussion about this post