The digital pre-orders for The Pathless have been opened by game publisher Annapurna. For USD 39.99, you can get the physical editions for the game for the PlayStation 5, a vinyl and a free upgrade from the PlayStation 4 to the PlayStation 5 (or vice-versa if you so choose). If none of that sounds appealing to you, remember that the game is also coming out for the PC via the Epic Games Store and iOS on Apple Arcade.
Details on the physical and digital editions as follows:
The Pathless PlayStation 5 Physical Editions
- iam8bit Exclusive Edition (ships globally on December 8)
- PlayStation 5 physical copy of the game (ESRB)
- Six art cards
- Exclusive reversible cover art
- Day One Edition (ships via retailers on December 8, distributed by Skybound Games)
- PlayStation 5 physical edition
- Six art cards
The Pathless Vinyl Soundtrack (ships globally in early 2021)
- 2xLP Gatefold Jacket
- Cleansed Blue and Cursed Red Vinyl
- Music by Grammy-Nominated Composer, Austin Wintory
- Album Art by Emmy Winner, Elaine Lee
- Mastered for Vinyl by Townsend Mastering
The Pathless Digital Editions
- PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions are available for pre-order now via the PlayStation Store.
- Download the PlayStation 5 version of this game at no extra cost when you buy the digital PlayStation 4 version from PlayStation Store, and get a free download of the PlayStation 4 version when you buy the digital PlayStation 5 version.
- PC version is available for pre-order now via the Epic Games Store.
- Apple Devices
- iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV versions will be available on Apple Arcade.
- Apple Arcade subscribers can sign up to auto-download the game at launch.
- Start a free 1-month trial of Arcade to play the full version of The Pathless at launch by visiting the Arcade tab on the App Store.
The Pathless is scheduled to come out on 12 November 2020, for the various platforms listed above.