Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence is a new free-to-play, third-person shooter RPG mobile game that is part of the Tom Clancy’s The Division franchise. It was previously mentioned as part of the franchise’s “roadmap”, including another free-to-play game, The Division Heartland.
The Division Resurgence is a canon opus featuring a new storyline, different classes and challenging enemy factions, to be available for iOS and Android. Players can sign up for upcoming tests through the official website. Partake in a new, independent storyline in an open, urban environment either solo or co-op, from story missions to world activities. This new chapter builds on all the original game modes, while bringing new gear and weapons to try out.
In this post-crisis New York City, experience a unique perspective on key story events that happened in The Division and The Division 2.
Expect to find:
- New characters with deep backstories
- Powerful enemies with challenging abilities
- Customize your characters by collecting and upgrading gear
- Unlock new specializations with unique signature weapons and gadgets that they can swap at any time
- Developed and optimized for mobile platforms
- Controls and user interface tailored to ensure a smooth experience on handheld devices for veteran and newcomer players
Look forward to the gameplay reveal that should happen in time. The game is expected to launch 2023.