A spin-off of Com2uS’s Summoners War, Summoners War: Lost Centuria opened pre-registration. Pre-register now to earn various rewards.
Lost Centuria takes place before the events of Sky Arena. Unlike Sky Arena‘s turn-based strategy type of combat, Lost Centuria‘s combat takes place in real-time. Graphically, the game also seems to shift to a more realistic depiction of the characters, as compared to Sky Arena‘s more cutesy aesthetic.
Prospective Summoners War: Lost Centuria players who submit their pre-registrations will get 300 Crystals. Pre-registering via the Google Play Store will net players an additional 200 Magic Dust.
Here is what the game offers:
Fight with Summoners Around the World in Real-Time Battles
– Breathtaking real-time battles with spectacular skill animations.
– Compete for the top rank against players worldwide.
Experience a Deeper Level of Real-Time Strategy
– Real-time strategic action with unpredictable counterattack mechanics
– Fast-paced dynamic battles that require a quick mind and a quicker finger.
– Claim victory with surprise counterattacks in epic 8v8 battles.
– Strategize for a variety of PvE and PvP content.
Collect Unique Monsters
– Summon the iconic monsters that captured 100M summoners around the world from the popular RPG, Summoners War: Sky Arena.
– Earn a legendary monster through battle rewards.
– Experience your favorite Summoners War monsters brought to life with reinterpreted styles and graphics.
Assemble the Strongest Teams
– Craft Runes and equip Skill Stones to upgrade your favorite monsters.
– Choose from 12 different Rune sets and 3 types of Skill Stones to find the ultimate combination.
Call in the squad!
– Form a Alliance with players around the world.
– Work together with Alliance members to upgrade your monsters with card sharing.
– Earn and redeem Alliance points for more summons and other amazing rewards.