The boss fight trailer features the many familiar faces from Bikini Bottom such as Gary, Pearl, Sandy Cheeks and even Mister Krabs as the obstacles that you’ll be facing head on. From the trailer, we’re able to see that each of these bosses having their own unique attack sequences which makes the gameplay more interesting.
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What could possibly go wrong? Sure, the very fabric holding the very universe very together could come very undone, opening up portals into Wishworlds full of knights, cowboys, pirates, and prehistoric snails. But that’s nothing everyone’s favorite sponge can’t handle – with the right cosmic costume! Everybody do the Cosmic Shake!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory
Pre-orders And Collector’s Edition Available
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake will be launching to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam on 31st January 2023 at the price of € 39.99 / $ 39.99 / £ 34.99 (Approximately MYR 176.37) The pre-order for the game will also include a costume pack which will be available for purchase on launch day.
The Collector’s Edition titled The BFF Edition is also available for pre-orders now at the price of € 249.99 / $ 249.99 / £ 219.99 (Approximately MYR 1102.53). The collector’s edition includes:
- Cosmic Victory Statue – 25cm / 9.8″
- Inflatable Patrick – 50cm / 19.7″
- BFF Amulet with Necklace
- 4 Costume miniature bouncing balls
- 4 placemats
- Standard copy of the game on the chosen platform
- Costume Pack DLC
Alternatively, you can check out the Youtube Video that shows off the items close up.