A fan of SOULCALIBUR series? Here is an event you shouldn’t miss out! The largest console and fighting game organizer in Asia, BEast of the East has recently announced the launch of SOULCALIBUR Asia League. It will comprise of 5 Battle Stages around Asia, where you will see the best SOULCALIBUR VI players compete in a seven-month league for a slot in the SOULCALIBUR Asia League Finals.
BEast of the East is excited to announce the SOULCALIBUR ASIA LEAGUE! For more details about the league, check it out at beastapac.com/scasialeague !
Posted by BEast of the East on Monday, April 15, 2019
Supported by official headset sponsor – HyperX, the league will kick-off in Singapore next week (April 27 to 28) at Versus Masters 2019. Meanwhile, the other battle stages will be set in Taipei (Taiwan), Bangkok (Thailand), Tokyo (Japan) and Penang (Malaysia).
Here is the schedule of SOULCALIBUR Asia League:
- Battle Stages (Open to everyone)
- Versus Masters – 27-28 April (Singapore)
- Taipei Major – 8-9 June (Taiwan)
- Thaiger Uppercut x SEA Major – 22-23 June (Thailand)
- Tokyo, Japan – (Details TBC)
- Penang Esports Festival – 7-8 September (Malaysia)
- League Finals (Open to everyone, Battle Stage winners will be seeded)
- SEA Major 2019 – 12-13 October (Singapore)
SOULCALIBUR Asia League Finals will be held at SEA Major 2019 in Singapore this 12 and 13 October. For those who are new, SEA Major is a part of the events in GameStart 2019. The winner of each Battle Stage will receive a return flight to Singapore for SEA Major 2019, hotel accommodation, US$500 cash and sponsored products. While the League Finals boast a cash prize pool of US$6,000 and sponsored products.