Ubisoft had just revealed the full potential of Skull and Bones on PC which includes the game’s specs, features as well as the anti-cheat software. Inspired by the Indian Ocean during the Golden Age of piracy, players can explore the vast open-sea world with one goal in mind: climb their way to the top.
Through their pirate journey in Skull and Bones, PC players will be able to tailor their experience to their needs and enjoy a wide range of settings and features including:
- 4K HDR: to be fully immersed in the gameplay experience.
- Uncapped FPS: to give players a higher potential for reducing input lag during naval battles
- Image upscaling: to offer premium quality images and detailed gameplay through ray tracing, DLSS and FSR.
- Complete customization: to change options in the advanced input settings to create a close-to-perfect experience.
And while players can sail through the dangerous seas of Skull and Bones alone claiming its bounty for themselves, a captain never sails without their crew as the pirating experience is best experienced with up to two other friends or player encountered. To ensure an entertaining online experience, the game will provide:
- Player tooling: a balanced matchmaking system to hop into Skull and Bones world. Players will be placed into servers based on their Infamy level and PvP preference. Players can also report or block others for disruptive behavior in the game.
- Game servers: powerful physical servers with modular redundancy and cloud servers complement one another during spikes of high activity to limit wait times. Ubisoft dedicated server sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Oceania.
- Anti-cheat solutions: battlEye monitors the game in real-time. It permanently bans players on the first offense if any cheats have been deployed and detected to gain an unfair advantage
Skull and Bones will be available to play on 8th November for Xbox Series X & S, PlayStation 5, as well as PC through the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games Store.
For more information on Skull and Bones and future updates, do check out the game’s official website here.