Ubisoft has announced that the second half for Riders Republic is starting today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Connect and Ubisoft Store.
Riders Republic’s mid-season update on October 26th adds new weekly theme across the next 6 weeks, from Halloween events with zombies to experiencing the new toy, Snowskate.
Join with Rider Republics and celebrate their first anniversary together and gets tons of amazing rewards. You can also experience the snowy landscape with its brand-new ice-based race at the end of year and even go back in time with old-school BMX and customizations.
The full lists of upcoming events and their dates is as follows:
- Halloween and Zombies Invasion (26th October and 2nd November)
- New Toy: The Snowskate (2nd November to 9th November)
- Cops’ vs City Freestylers (9th November to 16th November)
- Riders Republic B-Day (16th November to 23rd November)
- BMXTRA – Southern Dirt (23rd November to 30th November)
- Great Snowscapes (30th November to 7th December)
- Back-in-The-Day (7th December to 14th December)
Riders Republic is a sports video game developed by Ubisoft Annecy and published by Ubisoft available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Connect and Ubisoft Store
Discussion about this post