Century Game’s mobile MMORPG Lumia Saga has been dominating the charts since its Southeast Asia launch. Its adorable art style, unlimited adventure and unique gameplay has been captivating gamers and has seen it reach over 700,000 downloads! This milestone was reached in just under 2 months since the 6 August Open Beta commenced. Lumia Saga has gotten its spot in both Google Play and App Store for top downloads and grossing charts!
The team at Century Game is ready to launch a major new update for Lumia Saga on 24 September, today! New classes, class-transfer system and 10-player dungeons are just the beginning for the game! Take a look:
New classes: Ranger & Assassin
- Ranger – The agile Ranger scours the continent of Lumia all year round to hunt down evil doers. This class is capable of dealing dealing massive single-target damage from afar.
- Assassin – Silent but deadly, the Assassin excels at sneak attacks, finishing off opponents before they know what hit them. A fearsome force to be reckoned with in the PvP arena!
- All-class transfer system
- Players can now transfer their characters to other classes! Skill levels, Rune Disk levels, etc will all be inherited to the new class. No losses at all!
- All characters get a FREE talent reset after each class transfer. Select your talent from scratch and build a new formidable character!
- All players will also receive 12 FREE gem conversion chances after each class transfer.
Join forces in 10-player PvE dungeon
Rajeel’s Great Challenge: Rajeel is an ancient guardian of the elven race, but he has since fallen to the dark side. Rising from the abyss, he scares away most adventurers with his roar… the roar of a betrayer!
Mist of the Dragon: Surrounded by mist with dark shadows lurking within, it is difficult to distinguish between day and night in this area. Legend has it that the Fantasy Dragon has been residing here for thousands of years guarding its precious treasures.
Hideout: This location is like a maze made of plants…. but not normal plants! Dark elves study black magic here, and even capture pure elves to be used as experiment subjects…