Crunchyroll Games has announced an original, anime-inspired RPG Brawler in Grand Alliance, that you can pre-register for today!
Pre-register for the latest title in Crunchyroll Games’ library, in partnership with Viz Media and Gaudium, an anime game developer. You can check out the pre-registration side over here. The story blurb is provided as follows:
“Grand Alliance” is a new anime-style RPG that takes place in an industrial age fantasy world at the brink of war. The Imperial family has been torn apart, and a tyrant traitor has taken over the once prosperous Alcyon Empire. The 5 noble houses that once served as an alliance now conspire against each other over power and control of the Spires, the source of powerful magic in the world. Your journey will follow the story of Amelia Ravensburg, the last true heir to the throne, and her closest allies in their journey to restore balance and return the land to its former glory.
Reaching pre-registration milestones will provide a host of rewards, including:
- 10,000: 25,000 Currency
- 20,000: Class Emblem Set (25 ea of Warrior, Skirmisher, Mage, Gunner Emblems)
- 30,000: 250 Free Gems ($10 value)
- 40,000: One 5-star Hero Skill (Mage Skill: Gravity Bomb)
- 45,000: Hero Clarissa
- 50,000: 1,000 Free Gems ($40 value)
Look forward to this game on iOS and Android, available world wide with the exception of East Asia. Find these features in the game:
- Real-time Battles – Control the battlefield with a squad of three heroes as you fight off legions of enemies across an isometric battlefield. Drag and drop your skills to decimate your enemies and unleash your ultimates to turn the tide of battle. Precise movement and timing the right skills will make all the difference in battle.
- Skill Equipment – Customize your play style and abilities based on skills. Heroes can be customized for a variety of powerful equipment and unique play styles with interchangeable skills that you collect throughout the game’s progression.
- Control Your Team – Mix and Match your team with multiple character classes. The gameplay consists of a squad-based RPG where you control a team of three heroes to clear dungeons and battles in real-time action combat. Squads possess complete freedom of movement on the battlefield and not restricted by turn-based controls or small combat stages.
- PvP Arena – Compete against other players to see who has the strongest heroes at the Grand Arena. Bring up to nine heroes and formulate the best strategies to claim victory!
Launching this game is part of Crunchyroll’s broader commitment to building out a full slate of 360-degree experiences to deepen the community’s engagement with their favorite shows.