The news you’ve all been waiting for: Pokemon Masters pre-registrations have begun, AND we have a launch date! Mark August 29 on your calendars! The App Store shows that it will be free to start, with in-app purchases.
Singapore will be getting a preview version July 25. Canada will also be getting it “soon”. The preview will have select content available to enjoy without needing to pre-register. Progress from the preview version will carry over to the full launch.
We’ve previously covered some of the game’s features here. New trailers have been released, providing more details prior to launch. Check them out below!
Training: Part 1
Training: Part 2
To sum, the trailers cover:
- Overview of battle and progression systems
- Story mode preview with a look at the Pokemon Masters League (PML) on Pasio
- How to evolve Pokemon and post-evolution powers
- Features of co-operative play, e.g. switching sync pairs during battle
- Building teams according to sync pair strengths and roles (Strike, Support, Tech), and how to add new pairs to your team
Players will fight against AI in real-time 3-on-3 battles on the island of Pasio in sync pairs of Pokemon and Trainer in Pokemon Masters!