Konami has announced that eFootball PES 2020 for mobile has achieved a milestone of over 300 million downloads! In order to celebrate this milestone, as well as the franchise’s 25th anniversary, an in-game campaign will be running starting today.
The campaign period will be from 18 June to 1 July, with the following log in bonuses available:
- Special Agents – P. DYBALA x1 & P. COUTINHO x1 (18 June – 24 June)
- Special Agents – M. ÖZIL x1 & L. MESSI x1 & M. RASHFORD x1 (25 June – 1 July)
- Iconic Moments Series Agents – JUVENTUS & FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN (18 June to 24 June)
- Iconic Moments Series Agents – ARSENAL & FC BARCELONA & MANCHESTER UNITED (25 June to 1 July)
From 18 June to to 5 July, players will also have a chance to earn the following rewards:
- “PES Ambassador” Agent x1 (18 June to 5 July)
- Double myClub coins, Skill Tokens & Position Boosters in Matchday events (22 June to 5 July)
- Double the number of Special Trainers in Tour Events (22 June to 5 July)
- Double the amount of GP in the Open Challenge (22 June to 5 July)
The essence of the critically-acclaimed console game has been distilled to create the most authentic mobile football experience to date, with the title symbolising the fusion between esports and football. The mobile game boasts some of the biggest clubs and licences, with Manchester United and FC Bayern joining FC Barcelona and Juventus as official PES Partner Clubs, with Juventus signing an exclusive deal with KONAMI.
Through eFootball PES on mobile, users will be able to create their dream squad by acquiring players from a greater roster of players than even before, thanks to licenses such as Italy’s Serie A TIM and Serie BKT. Using Unreal Engine 4, eFootball PES 2020 for mobile builds on last year’s ground-breaking visuals, with improved graphics throughout and animated sequences that trigger when fresh players join your team.