Handy Games has announced the release date for Perish, a classical mythology inspired first-person co-op shooter game.
Perish is developed by ITEM42 and will be released on February 2nd, 2023 for PC via Steam, Epic Games Store and GOG for the price of 19.99 USD.
In Perish, you’ll be facing lots of grotesque monsters in combat as you enter the underworld. Become stronger by selling their corpses in exchange for even more powerful melee weapons and firearms, and just maybe, you’ll be strong enough to enter Elysium.
Here is an overview of what you can expect in the game:
- Series of enemy monster inspired by Ancient Greek, Roman and Christian mythologies
- Lots of handcrafter and ornate weapon each with their own upgradeable offensive capabilities
- Up to 4 player online co-op campaign taking you from volcanic foundries to ancient shipwrecks
- Amazing visuals with Ray Tracing support for Nvidia RTX series graphic cards
- Comes with DLSS 2, DLSS 3 and Reflex support for Nvidia graphic cards and AMD FSR on all GPUs
The game will also be giving free post launch updates that will be adding new enemies and even more weapons into your arsenal of weapons.
Be sure to check out their social media platforms to get the latest updates on the game.