Sigono has released a new gameplay trailer for the next installment in their Opus series, Opus: Echo of Starsong. Opus: Echo of Starsong is an upcoming narrative adventure due to release on PC via Steam later in 2021, and the first free demo of the game is available on the same platform. The game is the third in the series, following Opus: The Day we Found Earth and Opus: Rocket of Whispers.
Follow Eda and Lee as a pair of star-crossed adventurers who team up to uncover the source of a mysterious outer space radiance known as the ‘Starsong’. The duo will be charting a course to the heart of the galaxy, between visual novel style storytelling, puzzle solving, space navigation and third person exploration.
- Seeing is believing – A distinct blend of hand-drawn illustrations and low-poly art lend an eerie beauty to a war-torn, lawless galaxy.
- Starstruck heroes – Follow protagonists Lee and Eda as they explore forgotten corners of the galaxy and unravel the truth behind an ancient myth.
- Space Opera – Thoughtful sound design and beautifully composed music weaves into the story of the mysterious ‘Starsong’.
- Stronger Together – Use Eda’s voice to locate the elusive asteroid temples, and then disembark as Lee to explore and solve the puzzles within.
- Motley crew – Meet a diverse cast of enemies and allies on the journey, each with a backstory tied to the troubled history of the solar system.
- Don’t lose your way – Manage the ship’s resources and upgrade it as you chart a path through the stars, crossing into unknown and dangerous territory.
“We aim to improve ourselves with each new installment of the Opus series. Echo of Starsong is the best yet, with absorbing gameplay and a really heartfelt story. I think it is one of the games that really tugs at the player’s heartstrings, and I’m really proud of what we’ve achieved.”
Scott Chen, co-founder of Sigono