Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Seige (R6S) has their new and latest season for the fourth year of their game, Operation Shifting Tides. This new season is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Every fans and players of R6S always looking forward to their yearly updates of season and this time, there will be 2 new Operators, Kali from India and the Kenyan Wamai. The Theme Park map has also been completely reworked to improve playability and aesthetics, alongside many other improvements.
For all of you who already own the Year 4 Pass, you can access the new Operators immediately while the others will be able to unlock these Operators starting December 10 using Renown or R6 Credits. Additional seasonal new content, including Theme Park map rework, are available for free to all players.
In Operation Shifting Tides, Player will meet two new Operators:
- Kali is the new Attacker from India. Equipped with the CSRX 300, a sniper rifle that can breach barricades and hatches in a single shot and create massive holes in breakable walls. Her gadget, the LV Explosive Lance, is its under-barrel and can be used at the same time as the CSRX 300’s scopes. It can also breach barricades and hatches, but most of all, it can destroy all gadgets on both sides of breakable and reinforced surfaces.
- Wamai, the new Defender from Kenya, can deploy the Mag-NET System; a thrown, adhesive gadget that sticks to surfaces and attracts opponent’s projectiles to its position, before self-destructing to detonate the projectile. Wamai can, not only make Attackers’ grenades and projectile gadgets useless, he can use strategic placement to turn those projectiles against them.
Operation Shifting Tides includes a major rework of Theme Park, including indoor and outdoor changes. The main outdoor change is the train removal. Instead, the East and West sections of the building have been brought closer together, with Yellow Corridor and Bunk connected to Office and Initiation Room through breakable walls. Indoor, the downstairs area has been remodeled with a thematic that represents the map’s origin, with the Gargoyle and Haunting Dining bomb sites replaced with the Throne Room and Armory pair. The new Gong Room in this area also becomes the main entrance, with Arcade Entrance being blocked off South-West. Dragon Stairs, previously named Haunted Stairs, now faces East instead of North.
Other than those, Operation Shifting Tides also will include the following updates:
- Limb penetration changes
- The rappel exit requiring a prompt
- Hibana, Echo, Dokkaebi, Vigil, Zofia, Kaid and Nomad prices decrease
Finally, new skins will also be added into the game such as:
- The Capitão Elite set
- This set emulates the era of his life when he was operating in the favela.
- Vessel Wave skins
- Inspired by the Kenyan Navy
- Palace Virtue skins
- Inspired by Indian architecture
To know more about R6S, do visit their official website and to buy the Year 4 Pass, you can click here! We previously covered on the recent tournament in Japan, check it out here!
Discussion about this post