GuLong Heroes recently patched a new update that includes a new feature which is the Wulin Convention. The Wulin Convention is the first cross-server arena event in GuLong history that allows players from all servers to compete against each other in the arena. Players will be rewarded with honor as a reward which can be exchanged for specified items in the convention. However a team level of 40 is required to participate in the Wulin Convention and the event will appear in the menu only when it is available.
The Wulin Convention is divided into three stages; Preliminary, Semi-final and Final. The top 8 competitors will qualify to proceed into the Semi-final, whereas the top 4 from the Semi-final will move on to the Final. Players are required to form 3 teams; Front Line, Core and General with 5 Heroes each making it a total of 15 Heroes. Players will proceed in the Arena in a best-of-3 match against random players.
- Win every each round will receive [Honor Silver Plate]
- Player who advancing to Semi-final will receive x1 [Honor Silver Plate]
- Player who advancing to Final will receive x1 [Honor Gold Plate]
- Entitle as seasonal Wulin Champion and the champion name will appear in the lobby until the next season Wulin convention.
- Receive x3 [Honor Gold Plate]
These Honor Plates is a unique currency used to exchange exclusive items from the Wulin Convention shop like Red Rank Heroes, Super Shard and many more!
- Require team level 40 or above to participate
- Require 3 parties, 5 heroes each (Total: 15 Heroes)
- Only Heroes level 40 or above can be deployed in the party
- Register：Event first day 11:00~13:00 deploy 3 parties for registration
- Preliminary：Event first day 13:00~20:00, win through the opponent matching by the system, top 8 competitor will be advancing to semi-final.
- Semi-final：Event second day 13:00~17:00, win through the opponent matching by the system, top 4 competitor will be advancing to final.
- Final：Event third day 19:00~21:00, win through the opponent matching by the system and be the champion of the arena.
Semi-final：Opponent match by system, losing twice will be on elimination.
- 【Round 1】：13:00 Form 4 groups battle, 13:55 announcing result, winner will enter winner group, loser will be enter loser group.
- 【Round 2】：14:00 winner versus round, loser versus round and 4 groups will form, 14:55 announcing result.
- 【Round 3】：15:00 Previous match winner versus round and loser versus round and 2 groups will form. 15:55 announcing result.
- 【Result】：16:00 calculate final result, list players who proceed to final.
Final：Opponent match by system, losing twice will be on elimination.
- 【Round 1】：17:00 Automatically form 2 parties randomly for battle, 19:25 announcing result.
- 【Round 2】：17:30 Previous match winner versus round and loser versus round and 2 groups will form.
- 【Round 3】：18:00 Previous match winner group loser versus loser group winner and 1 group will form, 20:15 announcing result.
- 【Round 4】：18:20 Winner from winner group versus winner from previous match and 1 group will form, 20:35 announcing result.
- 【Round 5】：18:40 Extra round and 1 group will form, 18:55 announcing result.
- 【Result】：19:00 calculate final result, announcing the champion of the arena.
- Based on both parties’ attack power, the higher the attack power the easier it is to win the match.
- Attack power calculation：Team attack power + Elements counter multiplier.
- Elements counter multiplier： Each opponent countered increase 10% attack power to the mentioned hero.
- Each round if 2 victories are achieved within 3 parties will consider winning the current round.