Bethesda Softworks has just made available Mighty DOOM out of the blue on early access for Android platforms, with no details on an iOS release. The game is a spinoff of its popular DOOM series which has been turned into a cutesy top down action shooter featuring the Doom Guy himself.
A detailed description for the game as follows from its store page:
Run and gun through hundreds of exciting levels and battle challenging bosses as you level up, gain powerful skills, loot new gear, and upgrade legendary weapons.
Descend into iconic DOOM worlds in this single-touch shooter with an animated style. Download Mighty DOOM and stand against all evil!
– Shoot em up through miniature versions of iconic DOOM locations.
– Fight through as many waves of pocket-sized demons as your battle-hardened heart desires.
– If you should fall, rise to fight again and push further through the enemy horde.
– Bullet Hell on Earth! Use simple touch controls to dodge ranged enemies, keep melee demons at bay and go in for the Glory Kill.
– Swap weapons on the fly with a single tap as you adapt to the challenges of each world and inflict maximum carnage.
– Challenging gameplay that’s easy to learn but takes great demon-slaying skill to master.
– Level up your Mini Slayer and suit up for battle.
– Fuse equipment to upgrade and craft legendary gear.
– Arm your slayer with iconic weapons like the Plasma Rifle and Rocket Launcher.
– Unlock devastating abilities and insane combos as you conquer Hell’s armies.
EPIC BOSS FIGHTS
– Boss fights push the action into overdrive. Each boss has their own unique attacks and strategies.
– Challenge classic DOOM bosses like the Baron of Hell, Hell Priest, Cyberdemon, and more.
Rip and tear anywhere when you become the Mini Slayer and conquer hundreds of challenging levels in Mighty DOOM.