Neowiz has announced Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War will launch for western/global audiences sometime August. The game had already been available to play in English for its Korean and Japanese release, so you could call this a formality.
“We are beyond thrilled to finally reveal Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War to western audiences.”
“Arthur’s quest to save Avalon has been a passion project of ours from the very beginning, and we think that fans of hero-collecting RPGs are going to find a whole lot to love in KoH. We look forward to seeing what strategies and tactics everyone comes up with when the game launches in August.”Woojae Im, Studio Head
The game lists the following features:
Tactical Turn-based Gameplay
- Jump into the Hexagon Battlefield! A battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics.
- Choose your Heroes wisely to make the best team for each fight.
- Create various strategies through a combination of distinct Heroes, their Elements and Rune combinations.
Over 180 Unique Heroes to Collect
- Endlessly replayable with over 180 Heroes to collect and customize
- Choose an array of Heroes with 5 different classes and 5 distinct elements.
- Strengthen and upgrade your Heroes stats and skills to overcome your enemies.
- Level up through battles, and feel a sense of accomplishment as you get stronger and unlock hidden powers.
Stunning 3D Visuals and Effects
- Immerse yourself in the fantasy world of Avalon.
- Beautiful and breath-taking anime artwork inspired by Arthurian legends and mythos.
- Watch as your Heroes use different powerful skills with impressive animations and effects.
Many Engaging Game Modes
- [Adventure] Follow Arthur in his journey to protect his Kingdom against a terrible evil
- [Arena] Challenge and compete with players to prove who’s the strongest in the Arena.
- [Awakening Valley] Strengthen your Heroes by gathering Materials to awaken their hidden potential.
- [Rune Dungeon] Modify and customize your Heroes with runes collected in the Rune Dungeon. Create a totally unique Hero like no other!
- [Rift] Get your desired Heroes faster by acquiring Hero pieces in rifts.
- [Tower of Arrogance] Battle up the tower and receive various rewards for your accomplishments.
- [Guild Raids] Challenge a different powerful Raid Boss on each weekday.