During last week’s CES 2019, HONOR View20 brings home a series of “Best of” awards. The new HONOR’s flagship is recognized for its powerful performance and innovative features, which includes a 48MP rear camera with AI Ultra Clarity, All-View display, 3D TOF camera and high-performance chipset.
Here is a list of the awards received by HONOR View20 from media and influencers:
- Android Central’s “ award – “An incredible value with a stunning chevron back.”
- Android Headlines’ “Best of CES 2019” award
- Gadget Match’s “ award
- Gear Diary’s “ award – “The View20 is one of those phones that resets the feature bar by which other phones are judged.”
- GeekSpin’s “” award – “HONOR’s View20 … comes with a spectacular backside finish as well as tons of power and features.”
- Mashable’s “ award – “HONOR has quickly become a force to be reckoned with … at CES, its View20 was easily the best phone thanks to its ‘hole punch’ display”
- T3’s “” award – “A stunning looking smartphone … the sizeable 4,000mAh battery promises to keep things ticking all day and long into the night.”
- Tech Advisor’s “ ” award –“While most smartphones look pretty similar, the View20 has a distinctive ‘V’ effect on the back which we think looks great and a punch-hole camera at the front.”
- TechRadar’s “” award
- Trusted Reviews’ “” award – “The HONOR View20 is the first big flagship of the year and it packs the kind of specs you’d expect from such a release.”
- Ubergizmo’s “” award – “HONOR is entering 2019 with an extremely promising premium handset that delivers the world’s first commercial punch-hole screen.”
HONOR View20 is featuring the world’s first HD 48MP rear camera along with an advanced 3D rear camera, which can scan and recognize real-world objects. It is also the first HONOR model to get the latest Kirin 980 AI chipset with dual NPU. It comes with GPU Turbo 2.0 and a 4,000 mAh battery too!
The new smartphone is sporting the gorgeous All-View display with a 25MP in-screen front camera. It is the first smartphone to use advanced nanolithography technology as well, which creates a vivid and dynamic V-shape color gradient with a gleaming effect on its back.
You can view more information about the device in our previous reports. More details on the global launch will take place on January 22, so stay tuned!