Fans looking for gory thriller anime can get some respite as the anime adaptation of High Rise Invasion release date has been announced via a new trailer.
The series, also known as Tenkuu Shinpai, will release on Netflix on the 25th of February 2021. The anime adaptation was first revealed as part of the Netflix Anime Festival line-up, which saw various anime being produced by Netflix such as the original story Eden and popular manga Way of the Househusband.
The anime focuses on Yuri Honjo, a high school student who wakes up in a strange world of skyscrapers bound by bridges, full of masked killers. Trying to reunite with her brother, she finds its a matter of kill-or-be-killed as she makes her way through her lethal circumstances.
The trailer showed more than just the High Rise Invasion release date, however, and gave us a look at more of the characters in the show as well as information on their voice actors.
The listed cast for the Japanese dub are as follows:
- Haruka Shiraishi as Yuri Honjō
- Shiki Aoki as Mayuko Nise
- Akira Sekine as Kuon Shinzaki
- Junya Enoki as Rika Honjō
- Yuichiro Umehara as Sniper Mask
- Jun Fukuyama as Mamoru Aikawa
- Yoko Hikasa as Yayoi Kusakabe
- Megumi Ogata as Shinji Okihara
- Koji Yusa as Kazuma Aohara
- Chika Anzai as Ein
- Shizuka Itou as Dealer Mask
On top of that, Netflix has also confirmed the anime will also be getting an English dub, which even got its own trailer.