Guess almost all of us here played Harvest Moon back in our younger days, but do you know that there is actually a newer version of Harvest Moon? Being called Harvest Moon: Light of Hope, the game is first launched for PC on November 2017, then followed by PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on last May. Now it is coming to the mobile platforms too at a premium price of RM59.90 (iOS) / RM61.99 (Android)!
Obviously, the gameplay will be similar to the old Harvest Moons where you will need to rebuild the town using all the resources you have. You can grow crops, tend livestock, gather materials for repairs, and of course, you can make new friends and get married to the NPC you like too.
Here are the main features:
• Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
• Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
• New and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
• Learn to grow and mutate crops with user-friendly UI and tutorials!
• Play as a boy or a girl, get married, and start a family!