Luckily the game comes with one of the easiest rerolling options for you. The steps you need to do to reroll is listed down below:
- When you start up the game, you’ll begin with the prologue and the mandatory tutorial which can last for 5 minutes if you skip through them.
- Once you are done, you are then brought to the lobby and into the tutorial scout.
- The tutorial is free and comes with unlimited retries.
- The tutorial pull will guarantee you at least one SSR character and depending on your luck, you can also nab multiple of them in that pull.
- Once you are satisfied with your tutorial pull, you can then proceed into the game.
- Make sure you are okay with it since you’ll need to delete and reinstall the game if you are planning to reroll outside of tutorial pulls.
- If you are, then head over to the present icon to claim the launch rewards including 20 free pulls.
For the starting SSR characters, here is our SSR priority list for SAO Variant Showdown that you should aim for in your reroll sessions:
|[Black Swordsman] Kirito||High||Kirito will have a permanent increase of 20% in attack so long as his HP is full|
|[Speed Junkie] Leafa||High||Has a 10% chance to reset skills cooldown when evading and can inflict Pain ailment with her skills|
|[The Flash] Asuna||Medium||As long as her HP is full, she will give a permanent 5% boost to team's attacks|
|[Master Macer] Lisbeth||Low||Needs to be paired with another Fire character to get full strength|
|[Dragon Tamer] Silica||Low||A niche support that can survive lethal blow and inflict paralysis|