The Los Santos Tuners have arrived to GTA Online, for the best of underground street racing culture, high-octane GTA action, and new music in one massive update.
The rundown of the Los Santos Tuners update brings to GTA Online:
- The LS Car Meet, the underground racing hide-out found in an existing building in Cypress Flats in which players can showcase, customize, and test out their personal vehicles, watch others modify theirs in real time, and much more
- Details on becoming an LS Car Meet Member, delivering access to the new Test Track, the ability to invite friends to test or race on the private Test Track, test new vehicles and preview upcoming vehicles, hit 6 new race types and much more.
- Info on the robbery-style Contracts, run through the legitimate business front of the new customizable Auto Shop, where players will link with Sessanta and her car boosting partner KDJ, the criminal alias of Music Locker resident DJ Moodymann
- Plus, new exclusive music from Moodymann, including collaborations with Channel Tres, Nez, Gangsta Boo, Jessie Johnson from Prince’s legendary band, The Time and more in Kenny’s Backyard Boogie mix, found in-game as a Media Stick through interacting with KDJ
- The in-game debut of music from CircoLoco Records including a special continuous mix from Seth Troxler that players can find by piecing together collectible Media Sticks of the individual Monday Dreamin’ EPs scattered across Los Santos – once they find all 4 they’ll unlock the exclusive new mix, CLR Launch Party (and a CircoLoco tee)
- 10 new highly modifiable vehicles (with more to come), some of which will receive performance enhancements in the new generation versions of GTA Online
- A new clothing partnership with real-life LA-based streetwear label Born x Raised
- And much more…
Full details can be found through the official website.
Discussion about this post