HanbitSoft has released a new key art showing off the characters of Granado Espada M, previously also seen in another promotional art of them on a ship. The full art can be seen below.
Once again, though, there’s little to no news about the game’s actual release status, long since slipped its “later half of 2020” target. For the most part, HanbitSoft continues to assure players that they will strive to give an authentic experience that is similar to the original PC release, while still giving the mobile version enough individuality to make it stand out from the many mobile MMORPGs out there.
Besides the characters, there is also art showing how Cite de Reboldoeux will look like in Granado Espada M. Who knows when players will be able to wander around this iteration of the city for themselves?
If you’re in any way curious about the game, you can try out the PC version first, available through Steam:
- More than 200 game characters
- Active automatic hunting mode for gameplay support
- Control up to 3 characters simultaneously
- More than 300 extensive areas to explore
- Up to more than 3,000 different quests
- Over 3,000 types of weapons, armor and costumes
- More than 190 different missions, with over 7,000 types of regular monsters and over 100 types of raid monsters
- Real-time faction wars with Clique Battles, Colony Wars and other PvP and RvR contents
- Elegant, medieval Europe-inspired graphics
- More than 200 alluring background tracks