Genshin Impact releases a new Developer’s Discussion ahead of the next version update in 1.3. There will be a corresponding stream that will be coming soon to preview the updates, to finally showcase the characters who will be arriving.
The highlights for this Developer’s Discussion for Genshin version 1.3 include:
- Pre-loading will be available for mobile devices via the log in menu. The relevant app store is still needed to download the latest installation package, with details to come later
- You can hold down a button to add the enhancement ores or similar for your weapon upgrades
- iOS devices will support controllers, Android not mentioned
- iOS 14 or higher will now support the Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth Version), Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, and iOS-specialized Bluetooth controllers (partial support)
- Material conversion will be possible, exact details to follow
- A “vast majority” of future large scale events will not consume Original Resin; basically most events moving forward won’t be using resin
- Fragile Resin will be added every 10 levels starting from level 5 for the Battle Pass (free and premium), replacing Mystic Enhancement Ores. The number of Mystic Enhancement Ores will remain the same
We’ll soon be finding out more about the alleged tower defense event coming with 1.3 on stream for sure, so let’s look forward to that!
Full post here.