The PlayStation 4 version of Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition is confirmed to release on the upcoming 6 March! With only MYR 219 (Disc) or MYR 209 (Digital), you can enjoy the full FFXV game along with some special bonus items and all the launched add-on contents.
The Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition will be having plenty of new features – new enemies and side quests, an expanded map for the Insomnia City Ruins and the new first-person mode (from the perspective of Prince Noctis). Also, the FFXV Season Pass, special bonus items and the FFXV Royal Pack are included in the Royal Edition.
Here is the content for the FFXV Royal Pack:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins
- New side quests and enemies (Cerberus, Omega and more) will be available. You can also take on the Rulers of Yore in the expanded map.
- Armiger Unleashed
- By summoning Armiger, you will be able to unleash powerful attacks. You can find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world to allow access to Armiger Unleashed after you collect all of the royal arms.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat
- You can explore sea areas and fish abroad the vessel as well as discovering new fishes and dishes.
- The first-person mode
- You can experience the game from Prince Noctis’ perspective.
- You can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FFXV world. There will also be Additional Lores placed in various new locations, you can obtain more information about the world with them.
- Quest to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D
- New Trophies
*The FFXV Royal Pack is also sold separately for MYR 66