Final Fantasy 8 Remastered, originally made available on PC and consoles last year, is now available on mobile! To celebrate its release on mobile, Final Fantasy 8 Remastered is having a limited time sale where you can get it at $16.99 (down from $20.99) or your regional equivalent from 25 March 25 to 4 April.
There are several notes from its store pages in regards to running the game:
- This application requires approximately 2.59GB to download.
- Entering or leaving vehicles such as cars and the Garden may occasionally get your character stuck between the vehicle and terrain features, or freeze the vehicle in place. This seems to happen more often when you leave your vehicle in close proximity to impassable terrain, or when you try to enter or leave your vehicle during certain scripted events. Currently, the only fix for this is to reload a previously saved game, so please make sure to save your progress often.
- Some locations may be difficult to navigate using the Speed Boost (x3). We advise you to turn off this feature in such cases.
- Make sure to check the FAQ section of our support page for solutions to common issues: https://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=442
Additional features noted for the release include:
- Battle Assist
- Max out HP and ATB gauge during battle and activate Limit Breaks at any time.
- No Encounters
- Players can choose to turn Battle Encounters on or off.
- 3x Speed
- With the exception of certain cutscenes, players can choose to proceed through the game at 3x speed.
Minimum requirements are given as follows:
- iOS: iOS 13.0 or higher
- Android: Android 6.0 or higher, Internal Memory (RAM)：2GB or more
Well, don’t miss out on the offer! The game is also currently 50% off on Steam until 29 March.