Dragon Blaze has recently updated with new and powerful Gigantes! Their previous update included Titans and now they are adding in an upgrade to the giants! The update include Gigantes Atlas and Gigantes Tethys to be craftable once the necessary materials are procured. Also new quests and an ally cap increase which is at 140 came along with the update too.
Gigantes Atlas: Atlas, known to hold a fist of flames that can destroy stars along with her crimson eyes that intimidates enemies giving her the reputation as one of the gods of war and twelve Gigantes. She can remove one enemy’s buff with her normal attack.
- Andromeda Punch – Deals 3965% CRIT damage on 1 enemy (Dragon Buster rank enemy with a lower enhance stage than Atlas’s enhance stage) with a 100% chance and launches it out of battle for 30 seconds. If the battle ends before the enemy comes back, it is dead. Boss enemies that are not catapulted will receive an extra 3418% damage.
- Shock Release – Atlas performs a powerful shock wave against all enemies. The attack does 1969% damage, removes all helpful buffs and stuns them for eight seconds.
- Ultimate Counterattack– Atlas becomes even more of a force to be reckoned with. The terrifying god of war increases her attack speed by 175% and fixed damage by 80%. She also reflects all attacks for eight seconds, and counterattacks deal 580% of ATK with 100% accuracy.
Gigantes Tethys: Tethys, was known for her great power of protection. During the war against the god of the world, a red hue covers the skies. Her power protected and conquered the war from destruction. Her normal attacks can heal or damage enemies.
- God’s Pall – Evil intent directed at allies become blessings. Damage concentrated on her allies become heals instead and all allies receive immunity for 5.8 seconds.
- Provoke Protective Instinct – Tethys’s allies become excited by her presence. ATK increases by 84%, and both ATK speed and STA improve by 43% and 27% respectively for 16 seconds.
- Genuine Faith – True faith is difficult to obtain but Tethys’s commitment has helped her achieve it. Buffs all party members so they reflect all debuffs for three seconds. Each enhance level increases the duration by .3 seconds.
After the previous update that introduced us with these two Titans, now you can upgrade them to become Giganteses! Collect them and make your team stronger to conquer Chapter 4! Also you can check out their Facebook Fan Page for more updates and news.