The 25 December 2019 Dragalia Digest for Dragalia Lost reveals a Monster Hunter collab event, among other things! There isn’t much information on the event right now, so we’ll need to wait closer to the end of January 2020. At least we know our good friend Rathalos will be available!
A sneak peek of new content previously mentioned during the anniversary Dragalia Digest has also been revealed: The Agito Uprising! The first boss is Volk, who is Wind element. New 6-star weapons will be available to craft, and cannot be dismantled. The weapons have skills that switch effects each time you use them!
You will need to have crafted certain weapons in order to craft the new Agito weapons. Following that, the sixth Mana Circle will also be available for certain characters!
- The Prince
Their skills will be upgraded accordingly.
There will be a special Prize Showcase summon. There will be varying levels of prizes that you can obtain when you summon in the showcase as a bonus. Tenfold summons will always guarantee bronze prizes.
- Platinum Prizes: Sunlight Stone x 1, Damascus Ingot x 1
- Gold Prizes: Golden Key x 2, Sunlight Ore x 4, Twinkling Sand x 7
- Silver Prizes: Damascus Crystal x 2, Sunlight Ore x 2, Champion’s Testament x 2, Moonlight Stone x 2
- Bronze Prizes: Twinkling Sand x 2, Damascus Crystal x 1, Sunlight Ore x 1
- Fifth Prizes: Steel Brick x 2, Consecrated Water x 40, Exquisite Honey x 1, Ethon Ashes x 3
- Sixth Prizes: Succulent Dragonfruit x 40, Honey x 2, Ethon Ashes x 2, Rupies x 70,000
There will be free tenfold summons, up to 80 times for free, from 25 December 2019 10PM PT – 2 January 2020 9:59PM PT / 26 December 2019 6AM UTC – 3 January 2020 5:59PM UTC.
A special event “A Sweeping Retrospective” will also commence, with rupies and materials up for grabs from limited time events. Lucky Letters, stickers and more are also available! Lucky Letters will open you up for even more rewards.
With the New Year also comes new characters for the Year of the Mouse! We’ll be seeing the following in New Year’s Tidings: A Clawful Caper:
The event’s boss will be Ebisu.
Enjoy login bonuses for the new year as well! There’s plenty up for grabs like:
- Tenfold Summon Voucher x 2
- Exquisite Honey x 20
- Blessed Ethon Ashes x 20
- Wyrmite x 1200
- Champion’s Testament x 2
There will be purchasable packs too. Platinum Showcases likewise will go live, guaranteeing either a 5-star Adventurer or Dragon depending on which one you choose, and can be pulled in up to 3 times each.
Other updates in Version 1.15.1 are:
- Changing teams when selecting co-op rooms
- Shop layout adjustments
- Expert Difficulty Void Battles
- Repeat feature in Facility events
Players will also receive 500 x Wyrmite, 30,000 x Eldwater and 3 x Champion’s Testaments for Dragonyule! You can watch the full Digest below.
What do you think? Probably the most hype thing about this Dragalia Digest is the Monster Hunter collab, but there’s plenty of stuff to look forward to too!
Discussion about this post