So, you think you’ve caught them all when you’ve played Pokemon Go but you didn’t. There are other creatures to capture in the AR world other than just Pokemon! Now we have Jurassic World Alive, a location-based AR mobile game that’s pretty much like Pokemon Go. Instead of catching Pokemon, you catch dinosaurs!
The game by Ludia was first announced back in March 2018. Now that it’s here, we can now catch dinosaurs other than just Pokemon. But you might think, “What? Another game where we have to walk around town in search of dinosaurs just to catch them!?”. Well, you don’t have to because it’s not like Pokemon Go where you literally have to walk outside to catch them. Instead, you could just sit back at home and send out drones to collect the DNA samples. Interestingly, you can also create your very own dinosaurs using a hybrid of collected DNAs for your collection and use them to battle in real-time PVP arenas!
With their recent update, they have also added in quite a list of dinosaurs for your geeky needs. Check them out below:
New creatures have been added to the world. How many can you find?
- Purussaurus GEN 2
- Irritator GEN 2
- Spinosaurus GEN 2
- Baryonyx GEN 2
- Dracorex GEN 2
- Stygimoloch GEN 2
- And 5 mystery creatures!
- New Battle Arena: Sorna Marshes (Arena 7) will require 3,000 Trophies to unlock.
- New All-Time Top Players Leaderboard in Battle.
- Battle Tutorial for new players.
- Following player’s feedback, batteries are no longer a resource required to launch your drone and have also been removed from Supply Drops. Players who participated in the beta test have until May 31, 2018, to contact support regarding compensation for their latest Battery bundle purchased in the Market prior to the update.
- Improved roster sorting to highlight which hybrids you can create.