During the THQ Nordic 10th anniversary live stream, the sequel to Destroy All Humans, Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed was announced. Developer Black Forest and of course, THQ Nordic will be returning to publish the sequel. The game will be available on PS5, Xbox Series X | S and PC.
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Currently, no release date is set for the game. For more details and to pre-order Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed, visit the game’s page on Steam.