Indie developer Ruben Pecellin has opened pre-registrations for Demon Survival, his upcoming game for the Android and iOS platforms. This game by Pecellin, who’s had a string of retro-styled games, is being described as a Vampire Survivors-esque wave survival RPG.
A description for the game as follows via its store page:
Defeat tons of creatures, learn new magic spells and face fearsome demons in this survival game with roguelite elements!
Demon Survival offers a level-based survival adventure where you must improve your equipment, learn new abilities and overcome different challenges to defeat the fearsome Lord of Hell.
• Level based survival adventure with roguelite elements.
• Complete quests to unlock new and challenging challenges.
• Upgrade your equipment to become more powerful.
• Rank up to unlock powerful new magic spells.
• Different unlockable game modes.
• Easy one handed controls.
• 8-bit retro aesthetics with pixel art.
• An absolutely amazing Industrial Dark Synthwave soundtrack.
• Casual yet addictive survival experience.
For more information on the game, be sure to drop by the dev’s website.
You can also follow him on his Twitter accounts for the latest details. By now the Vampire Survivor formula isn’t particularly original, but if you’re into these sort of games, this could be worth checking out.
Discussion about this post