After numerous beta tests, Dead by Daylight Mobile is officially open to accepting pre-registrations, as announced by the Netease Games Twitter. You can do so by heading to the official website, which may change depending on your region.
As with most mobile titles, Dead by Daylight Mobile encourages pre-registrations with milestone rewards. Going up to 1 million users, players can get the following goodies:
- 100,000: 10,000 Bloodpoints, 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 200,000: 20,000 Bloodpoints, 2,000 Iridescent Shards
- 300,000: 30,000 Bloodpoints, 1 Sinister Stone
- 500,000: 40,000 Bloodpoints, 3,000 Iridescent Shards
- 700,000: 50,000 Bloodpoints, 3 Sinister Stones
- 1,000,000: 4,000 Iridescent Shards, 6 Sinister Stones
At time of writing, you may find yourself only able to pre-register via email or Facebook. Signing up also grants you bonus customization items, presumably offering a whole box of assorted items. There’s an additional lucky draw for gift cards, iPhone 13, Nintendo Switch or iPad Air.
If you need any introduction to what the game is, here’s an overview, except coming to mobile:
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where one player takes on the role of a brutal Killer and the other four play as Survivors.
As a Killer, your goal is to sacrifice as many Survivors as possible. As a Survivor, your goal is to escape and avoid being caught and killed.