After much deliberation light novel and TV anime series Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, better known in its Japanese language shorthand DanMachi has its DanMachi Memoria Freese RPG spinoff brought over to the west.
An overview of the game as follows, taken from its Google Play Store and Apple App Store page:
Join millions of fans of the fantastically popular anime Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? in its first-ever fully-localized mobile RPG, Memoria Freese!
Memoria Freese transports you to the world of Orario where you can build your own powerful team to battle through a sprawling dungeon! Play in a dynamic timeline that changes everything from environments to character dialogue depending on the time of day you play!
- Level up your favorite characters and unlock new skills!
- An unparalleled mobile game adaption!
- Exclusive stories written by series creator Fujino Oomori!
- Brand new costumes and character designs!
- Original voice actors from the anime!
- Player-versus-player battles!
- Dress up your favorite characters in unlockable special costumes!
- Create your own tactical team with your favorite characters!
- Explosive super attacks!
- Test your might with Normal, Hard, and Very Hard difficulty ratings!
- Gauge your strength progression in monthly challenges!