Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition is now available as a physical edition for the Nintendo Switch in Southeast Asia. Embark on an epic adventure featuring enhanced illustrations from original character designer, Nobuteru Yuuki, refined music from acclaimed composer, Yasunori Mitsuda, and a variety of additional improvements.
A new generation can follow Serge and his tumble into another world, where he can encounter over 40 unique potential party members to join him. Along the way, he learns of the connection between his existence and the future of his planet. The remaster comes with RADICAL DREAMERS – Le Trésor Interdit -“, a text-based adventure video game released for Satellaview in 1996 that establishes the foundation of the Chrono Cross story.
Features of the release include:
- 3D models converted to HD
- Brand new artwork and character redesign by Nobuteru Yuuki
- Refined background music by Yasunori Mitsuda
- Switch enemy encounters on or off
- Background filter feature
- Battle enhancement features
- Auto-battle function
- Added French, Italian, German and Spanish localization
- Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font
- Change screen resolution
- The inclusion of Radical Dreamers – Le Trésor Interdit -, never before released in the West
- Players can choose between playing with original or updated graphics
- One new song and seven re-arranged tracks from Chrono Cross and Radical Dreamers, supervised by Yasunori Mitsuda
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition physical pack is currently only for the Nintendo Switch, while you can get the game digitally on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC via Steam.