The entire Season 4 Reloaded content drop unfolds on July 15, following updates to Black Ops Cold War on July 13 at 9 PM PT and Warzone on July 14 at 9 PM PT. As well as a new Zombies experience, expect Warzone to receive its newest objective mode, a classic map and modes to arrive in Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer, and more Zombies content to launch alongside “Mauer Der Toten.”
Mauer Der Toten
Set after the events of “Operation Excision” in Outbreak, “Mauer Der Toten” is Treyarch’s next classic round-based Zombies experience where Requiem agents, currently working for Omega Group’s Colonel Kravchenko in a bid for their freedom, will explore war-torn Berlin after a zombie invasion has overtaken the city.
Key updates include:
- The Return of Mule Kick
- New Crafting Item and Wonder Weapon
- New Zombies Challenges and Intel
- New Onslaught Content (PlayStation)
New Content Coming In Season 4 Reloaded
For the Operator who likes it up close and personal, they’ll be able to receive two free weapons this season, with one of them being a new melee weapon:
· OTs 9: SMG (Launch) Full-auto submachine gun. Impressive firepower at close range with good visibility when firing. Reliable recoil control with smaller magazine size.
· Mace: Melee (In-Season) Rounding out this season’s weapon offerings is the Mace, the latest melee tool to join over a dozen options in Warzone, and over a half dozen blades and blunt instruments in Black Ops Cold War.
New Operator, Weaver
The season also brings with it a new In-Season Operator, coadnamed Weaver.
Requiem needs every last agent to rescue Raptor-1 from Kravchenko, even if it means calling in strike team leader Grigori Weaver to get the job done.
Weaver will venture beyond Requiem’s classified HQ and become a playable NATO Operator across Black Ops Cold War and Warzone as part of the Tracer Pack: Weaver Operator Bundle, available in the Store at the start of Season Four Reloaded.
New Gametype: Payload
Now, as part of Season Four Reloaded, the massive free-to-play experience introduces its newest objective based mode: Payload.
Inspired by previous traditional Call of Duty game modes like Call of Duty®: WWII’s War Mode, Payload pits two teams of 20 players against each other in a race against time for crucial intel, as these vehicles carry satellite parts that could help shift the balance of the war between Perseus and NATO.
Free Content For Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer
- New Map: Rush Returns from Black Ops II
- New Modes: Capture the Flag and Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7 and Cranked Moshpit