Attention Brave Frontier players! A Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 Collaboration is now up. For a limited period (May 18th to June 14th), characters from the Guilty Gear series will make appearance in Brave Frontier.Here is the breakdown of the event details:
These Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 units are available to summon during the collaboration period:
- Millia, a beautiful ex-assassin who eliminates targets with her magic-infused lovely blonde hair.
- Dizzy, a half-gear half-human two-winged savior (or destroyer) of mankind.
- Jack-O’, a candy-loving beauty who excels at melee attacks and summons phantasmagoric minions to do her bidding.
- Ramlethal, an enigmatic swordswoman from another world with piercing eyes.
- Neo New York
- Royal Court
- Neo New York Again (May 18th – June 14th)
- The Magnum Wedding (June 1 – June 14)
You will stand a chance to obtain exclusive Omni Units (Sol and Ky) when you clear “Neo New York” and “Royal Court” dungeons. Clear the “Neo New York Again” dungeon will give you Sol’s Summoner Avatar weapon, Junkyard Dog. While in “The Magnum Wedding” dungeon, you can challenge the ultimate fighting masters (Sol, Ky, Millia, Dizzy, Jack-O and Ramlethal) and gather exclusive materials to craft special Collaboration Spheres.
Login and Milestone Campaigns
You will get plenty of rewards including Gems and Summon Tickets when you log in during the collaboration period. Also, Elphelt (Omni Unit) will be given out when you meet the milestone target clears in “The Magnum Wedding” dungeon. Up to 18 Imps, 1 Legend Stone and 1 Summon Ticket are up for grab too.
These are only part of the collaboration event, you can get more details by visiting their forum or following Brave Frontier’s social media channels. Brave Frontier is now available worldwide on iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms.