Black Friday is a pretty good way to start a holiday shopping season. A lot of places has been posting their Black Friday sales catalog and we have been looking very carefully on our upgrades that we want to purchase this coming Friday.
Today, Blizzard has started their own Black Friday sales for different varieties of stuff. In Blizzard Shop, they are offering up to 50% Blizzard and Activision digital games, bundles, upgrades, and more. Blizzard also pushing sales in their Blizzard Gear Store for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and through until the end of the year.
Blizzard Shop Black Friday Sale
From November 27 through December 3, treat yourself to something new from World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, StarCraft®, Hearthstone®, Diablo® III, Heroes of the Storm® or Call of Duty®.
World of Warcraft®
Get 50% off the following for adventurers of all kinds:
- Battle for Azeroth® (Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, or Digital Deluxe Upgrade)
- Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe Items
- Legion® Digital Deluxe Items
- Warlords of Draenor® Digital Deluxe Items
New to World of Warcraft?* As an extra bonus, from now through January 7, 2020, new players can save 50% on the first month of a new World of Warcraft subscription. A subscription includes access to both World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic.
* Subscription to World of Warcraft does not include the most recent playable expansion, which is sold separately.
The world could always use more heroes, and those heroes might as well be your mates!
- Overwatch Standard Edition (PC only): 25% off
- Overwatch Legendary Edition (PC only): 50% off
If you haven’t yet begun your watch, we’ll be running a Free Trial between November 27 and December 5, available on PC, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One®. To learn how to jump in, head to tryoverwatch.com.
Save up to 50% on a wide variety of StarCraft II campaigns and announcers—check out the Blizzard Shop to see all of the options on sale.
StarCraft: Remastered is also getting the Black Friday treatment, with 50% off the game, 40% off the StarCraft: Remastered and StarCraft: Cartooned bundle, 25% off the Cartooned upgrade, and up to 30% off announcers.
Don’t miss your chance to play as more of your favorite Hearthstone Heroes and dominate in style. Through December 10, seize your chance to add Magni, Alleria, and Medivh to your collection for just $6.99 each!
Complete with epic emotes, voice lines, special entrance and Hero Power animations, and their own card back, recruit these champions of Azeroth before they rotate out of the shop at the end of this offer.
The price of becoming a demon-slayer has been temporarily slashed at the Blizzard Shop.
- Diablo III: Up to 50% off
- Reaper of Souls™: Up to 50% off
- Battle Chest: Up to 33% off
- Rise of the Necromancer™: Up to 33% off
- Eternal Collection: Up to 25% off
Heroes of the Storm™
Join the legendary heroes and villains of the Nexus and get ready for Deathwing to warm you up this holiday season!
- Welcome to the Nexus Bundle: Up to 30% off
- Heroic Reinforcements Bundle: Up to 30% off
- 360-day Stim Pack: 33% off (available in-game only)
Call of Duty®
Answer the call with the following sales:
- Modern Warfare Operator Edition: 20% off
- Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced Edition: 20% off
- Black Ops 4: 60% off
- Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe: 50% off
- Black Ops 4 Battle Edition: 50% off
- Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass: 60% off
BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket
If you missed out on the panels, Q&As and entertainment from BlizzCon this year, never fear! For a limited time, the BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket will be on sale for a special promotional price, granting access to all Virtual Ticket content, the in-game digital extras, and access to the Warcraft III: Reforged beta. Head to the Virtual Ticket page to purchase!