The latest update to Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Yule Season update, brings with it free content such as River Raids mode and more. Check out Assassin’s Creed UK’s video on the update:
According to a press release from Ubisoft, River Raids will be added to Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla permanently. This replayable mode features:
- Higher-stakes raids, with unique maps and rewards, in which the player can raid without impacting their main game progression and alliances in England. Unlike the original raiding feature, the raiding crew can be temporarily lost if players don’t revive them during the raid.
- A Jomsviking Crew: Recruited Jomsvikings (created by other players online) are led by the player’s personal Jomsviking Lieutenant.
- A New Longship: An all-new fully customizable longship exclusive to the game mode – whose cargo hold can be upgraded to bring more resources back from River Raids.
Players can access River Raids mode after progressing through one of the first narrative arcs in the story. After building their Barracks and recruiting their Jomsviking Lieutenant, players can encounter the NPC Vagn. Vagn will guide players to the River Raids mode, introducing three new river maps for players to raid and loot.
In addition, other new content that comes with this update include:
- The Saint George Armor set and Great Sword
- 3 new Abilities, hidden in monasteries
- 2 new Settlement Buildings
- A new set of longship and player cosmetics
For all the latest news on Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, refer to Ubisoft’s website.
Discussion about this post