Apex Legends: Emergence, the season 10 battle pass of Respawn Entertainment’s popular battle royale game has been released.
Respawn says the Emergence Battle Pass will contain more changes and rewards than ever before. The new content includes will skins, weapons, Music packs, loading screens and quips for players to further customize their experience. The highlights of the pack are Valkerie in her Aerial Evolution skin and Horizon’s Biotic Luminary Skin.
A blog post on Respawn’s website has further highlighted the changes made to Apex Legends: Emergence which can be seen here:
- New Legend Seer: With microdrones and an artist’s eye, Seer spots opportunities that other Legends might miss, and seizes them in the most beautiful way. The 18th Legend to enter the Apex Games, Seer’s addition more than doubles the roster of the initial eight Legends at launch, bringing an entirely unique set of abilities to the arena:
- Passive – Heart Seeker: Visualize the heartbeats of nearby enemies when aiming down sights to get a clue to their location.
- Tactical – Focus of Attention: Summon microdrones to emit a delayed blast that goes through walls, silencing and revealing enemies (and their health bars!), plus interrupting their actions.
- Ultimate – Exhibit: Create a sphere of microdrones that reveal the footsteps of enemies moving quickly or firing their weapons within.
- Class Passive – Recon: Scanning survey beacons reveals the next circle’s location.
- Map Update: After months of aggressive mining by the Harvester on World’s Edge, the land is overmined, overburdened and pushed to its limit. Hammond is scrambling to contain the damage they’ve caused using weather-controlling machines: the Climatizer rapidly cools the surrounding area to subzero temperatures, and a Lava Siphon stabilizes the caldera.
- New Weapon – Rampage: Rampart’s latest creation, the Rampage LMG, blasts onto the scene as a high-powered heavy ammo option. The Rampage excels at mid-range combat and its specially designed chamber allows it to charge up by loading a thermite grenade to overclock the fire rate.
- Ranked Arenas: With the launch of Emergence, Respawn is introducing Ranked Arenas. Players begin in 10 placement matches where their performance determines their initial Match Marking Rank (MMR) and starting rank. The arena is a head-to-head fight between two teams of three, so awarding Ranked Arenas Points is more cut-and-dry than in the 20 teams Battle Royale.
- New Arenas to Conquer: The Arenas map rotation gets another refresh with three new POI’s that will rotate throughout the season including Hillside, Dome and Oasis. With over 10 maps now available as part of the ongoing three map rotation, Arenas continues to evolve.
Apex Legends: Emergence has been released for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Origin and Steam
You can learn more about one of the more recently released Apex Legends characters, Seer, here.