Afterpulse is a mobile online third person shooter game that is developed by Digital Legends Entertainment and is published by Gamevil. Recently Gamevil has launched a pre-registration event that is giving out login rewards. If you’ve missed out on our previous written article, check it out here!
Afterpulse was launched by Gamevil for the iOS platform back in 2015. Though it took them about 2 years to actually port the game over to the Android platform due to unknown reason. This 4th of April, Gamevil will finally launch the game globally for the Android platform. Though the game is not unknown or new anymore, the game still packs really amazing graphics for a mobile game.
Here are the features which you can look forward to:
- PvP online matches with dedicated zone server technology
- 3-5 minutes 8-player Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch games
- Training mode with 3-minute single-player missions
- Personalized headgear, full body armor, equipment, and grenades and other advanced devices
- 4 maps of urban environments with intense close quarters combat
- 7 types of weapons: Handgun, Shotgun, Assault, SMG, LMG, Sniper, and Rockets
- 35 primary and secondary weapons that can be powered up, combined, and evolved for limitless possibilities
- 3-second respawn time
- Infinite ammo
The game is just like any other third person shooter games that relies on team work. Though the infinite ammo is one less thing to worry about when you’re spamming your opponents, it still heavily relies on your accuracy in the game.