In the midst of The Game Awards 2022, Diablo 4 has announced their release date in a cinematic trailer following a superb performance of the theme song, Lilith by Halsey.
The game will be releasing on June 6th, 2023 and pre-order for the game is now available through their official website. You can also sign up for an early access to their Open Beta as well.
Here are the pre-order bonuses included for you:
- Inarius Wings & Inarius Murloc Pet in Diablo® III
- Amalgam of Rage Mount in World of Warcraft
- Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetics Set in Diablo Immortal
Digital Deluxe Edition
- All bonuses of Standard Edition
- Up to 4 days Early Access to Diablo® IV’s Launch
- Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock in Diablo® I
- Temptation Mount in Diablo® IV
- Hellborn Carapace Mount Armor in Diablo® IV
- All bonuses of Digital Deluxe Edition
- Accelerated Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock in Diablo® IV (includes a Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock plus 20 Tier Skips and a cosmetic)
- Wings of the Creator Emote in Diablo® IV
Diablo 4 is an upcoming action RPG developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment, serving as the fourth instalment to the Diablo series releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
If you’re interested in what the newest entry has to offer, check out our hands-on impression as we get to try out their limited build.