Granblue Fantasy Fes 2019 recently concluded, with plenty of news packed over the weekend for both Granblue Fantasy: Versus / GBVS and Granblue Fantasy: Relink / Relink. We’ll be covering the GBVS news here, with thanks to Granblue_EN‘s reporting.
From a mechanical standpoint, the following covers changes made after beta feedback:
- Easier inputs
- Damage adjustments
- Changes to knockdowns and wakeups
- Harder to die to chip, but still possible
- Walk speeds went up, dashes improved
- Better sound quality, effects, models, etc.
DLC for the game have also been revealed! Four characters out of Character Pass 1 have been unveiled, with the fifth and final character to be announced during the Granblue Fantasy anniversary stream. The characters for Pass 1 are:
- Chaos Bringer (March 2020)
- DLC Bonus: Unlocks a weapon to be revealed
- Narmaya (March 2020)
- DLC Bonus: Narmaya skin for GBF
- Soriz (April 2020)
- DLC Bonus: Soriz skin for GBF
- Djeeta (April 2020)
- DLC Bonus: “GBVS Versions” skin for Gran/Djeeta
Chaos Bringer will be a boss to start. Clearing RPG mode in March will unlock him for free. Another character, Belial, is confirmed as Season 2 DLC.
Clearing RPG Mode awards 5000 crystals in the original mobile Granblue Fantasy. Clearing RPG Hard mode will award the Vyrn Suit, a Main Character (Gran/Djeeta) skin. Players who already own the suit will receive 3000 crystals instead.
That’s it for characters and bonuses for Granblue Fantasy: Versus from Granblue Fantasy Fes 2019! Are you looking forward to the game?