Etherous Games has announced that the Closed Beta Test (CBT) for the upcoming Galaxy Fantasy is available now with limited slots for players to try out the game.
In an announcement on QooApp, they announced that the Galaxy Fantasy CBT will be exclusively available on the platform, and run from December 7th to 14th.
The beta will feature a functioning in-game store, though save data will not carry over to the full version- instead, purchases made in the beta will be credited to the player’s account during launch.
Players who get in to the beta can participate in the following content:
- Main Storyline: Open to Chapter 4, “The Tower of Fierce Flames”, including Normal and Difficulty Modes.
- Special Ops: Challenge mode with 5 missions and 10 levels per mission
- Star Ocean Cruise: Roguelike mode that players can earn the Special Agent White Night’s Swimsuit Fashion, “Trailing Waves of Summer Rainbow”.
- Logistics: Resource farming missions
- Blitzkrieg: Level up resource farming missions
- Seven Days Sign-in: Get free pulls and more by logging in every day of the CBT
- Starship Launching: Complete missions to get free pulls and training resources.
- Supplemental Mail: Check your mail daily for additional resources.
Additionally, Beta players will also be able to enjoy a summer event story, as well as a fishing mode and bond episodes with their characters.
Galaxy Fantasy is a strategy RPG similar to titles like Alchemy Stars, where you’ll need to build your lineup of characters to fight off enemies.