Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age was produced by Square Enix Co. Ltd. It was recently announced by Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited (Singapore Branch) that the game will be released on the 4th of September 2018!
The game is the eleventh mainline entry of the Dragon Quest series and it gives a completely standalone experience for players which features entirely new characters designed by Akira Toriyama in a beautifully detailed world, finely tuned turn-based combat and an immersive story that will appeal to long-time fans of the franchise and newcomers alike. After the game’s release in Japan, Dragon Quest XI has won multiple awards and received critical praise including a PlayStation’s Platinum Prize and a perfect 40/40 score from Famitsu.
With over 100 hours of content in the game, the English Version release will also feature several upgrades and enhancements that were not included in the Japanese release which includes:
- Language：English Voiceover
- Draconian Quest, a hard mode that offers additional challenges for more experienced players.
- Overhauled Menus & UI, with graphical enhancements and more intuitive navigation.
- Camera Mode, allowing players to take in views of the beautiful landscape, character renders and ferocious monsters in detail.
- A New Dash Function and many other system enhancements such as improved character and camera movement
Discussion about this post