Ragnarok Online has been a hit sensational MMORPG ever since it was released in the 2000s. Recently, Ragnarok Online Mobile: Guardian of Eternal Love unlimited pre-open beta test was announced to start on the 19th of January while the official open beta test will start on the 1st of March for both iOS and Android. However the game is open only in China. For those who understand the language or still want to give it a try nonetheless, you can follow these steps to download the game.
Pre-registrations are still open along with with a milestone event with over 1 million pre-registers currently. Players who pre-registered will receive 100,000 zeny and an exclusive reward as well.
Follow these steps to register:
1. Follow this link provided to register a TapTap account: https://www.taptap.com/auth/login
2. You can select to change the language of the page to English by selecting the text beside the TapTap logo at the bottom left of the page or use the Google Translate option on your browser address field.
3. You can select any option to login for your TapTap account or create a new one.
4. Fill in the details required in the field.
5. After you have registered, you will be able to download the game client. Follow the link here to download it: http://www.xd.com/download/dynamic_url/ro-stxf
Note: You can scan the QR code with your mobile to download it.
6. Once you have downloaded it onto your device, start the app and it should download the patch files and updates automatically. The patch takes about 1.6 GB of space so you should do this when you have a stable WiFi connection.
7. Once you are able to log-in, you can use your TapTap account which you created or create another new account and select the server to join
Steps to create a new account in the game:
7.1. Select the XD.COM button on the right
7.2. Select the right option which is to “Register”
7.3. Fill in your new username and password, then press the “Confirm” button
7.4. Key in the CAPTCHA displayed correctly
7.5. Select the server which you want to play in!
After following all these steps, you should be able to enjoy the game and relive the nostalgic RO times. There are a total of 6 jobs to choose from when you create your character. With a pretty limited customization of your character, it should suffice as they all look really good. Do stick around longer to find out more on some future guides on how to maneuver in the game!