Christmas is only a week away and Ubisoft is celebrating it with a Christmas Sale. The sale includes discounts on their latest AAA games as well as other popular Ubisoft games. The Ubisoft Store Christmas Sale is only for the PC.
The Ubisoft Store Christmas Sale will last from now until 27th of December 2018 (Thursday). The sale is now live with discounts on the hottest games. Furthermore, the sale also includes discounts on DLCs as well.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (50% on all editions)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (70%)
- The Crew 2 (67% on all editions)
- Far Cry 5 (60% on all editions)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands (65% on all editions)
In addition to discounts on games, the sale also feature discounts on DLCs. However, unlike the games, the DLCs may have a different discount compared to the games.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2 Pass (30%)
- Far Cry 5 Season Pass (60%)
- For Honor: Marching Fire Expansion (50%)
Lastly, Ubisoft Club Units can be used during the sale. You can receive an additional 20% discount by redeeming 100 Club Units. When combined with the Christmas Sale, the prices of the games and DLC drop significantly. This benefits those with a much tighter budget but wish to obtain some of these games.
Remember that the Ubisoft Store Christmas Sale will only last until the 27th of December. For more games on sale, you can visit the Ubisoft Store here.