Talion is an upcoming mobile MMORPG by Gamevil. The game is now in its Closed Beta phase and players from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, SEA, US and EU regions are eligible to join in! The beta has already been running from 22nd May 2018 up to 5th of June PDT with language support only for Korean and English during the beta.
What’s beautiful about the game is the choices that come with in the character customizations. You can pretty much create your ideal character figure in this game! Like most MMORPGs, players will be able to form guilds and join an alliance to battle in a 20vs20 war OR a 50vs50 battle against a horde of monsters and raid boss. There’s also a small 5vs5 capture the flag mode if you’re not into crowds or just enjoy the beautiful scenic world in the game as you embark on your own journey.
If you are interested, you can check out the game and download it on the Play Store for Android devices. However, if you are using an Apple, you’ll have to follow these steps to join in the CBT:
Below is an overview of the game’s features:
Forge the perfect hero.
- Personalize your character’s appearance with a wide range of customization features.
- Unlock unique skill combinations to become unstoppable.
Explore the open field as you defend your Alliance.
- Immerse yourself in the battlefield in full 360 view.
- Combine your strength with other players you encounter in the field in open world co-op.
Only the swift will emerge victorious.
- Challenge your enemies in 5v5 capture the flag mode.
- Stand together with your allies and defend your base in 20v20 conquest.
- Race to defeat a horde of monsters before your enemies in 50v50 alliance boss raids.
*This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體
For more info, you can check out their official website here!