HUMANKIND just released its Cultures of Oceania DLC, where players can set sail for new horizons and explore the continent of Oceania.
HUMANKIND is a historical turn-based strategy game where you’ll be leading people from ancient civilizations up to the modern age, and combining different cultures to create a unique civilization.
The new HUMANKIND DLC includes 6 new cultures, 6 new wonders, 7 independent peoples, 15 narrative events, and a new soundtrack. It’s releasing alongside the Bonny Update and free Caribbean Pirates culture.
New Cultures include:
- Era 1 – Pama-Nyungan (Aesthete)
- Era 2 – Polynesians (Expansionist)
- Era 3 – Rapa Nui (Builder)
- Era 4 – Māori (Militarist)
- Era 5 – Hawaiians (Agrarian)
- Era 6 – New Zealanders (Scientist)
New Wonders include:
- Aitutaki Lagoon
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Whakaari Volcano
- The Royal Palace of Papeʻete
- Mauna Kea Observatory
Releasing alongside the Cultures of Oceania DLC are free content that includes:
- Bonny Patch, which brings major updates to naval gameplay, trade and resource management.
- Caribbean Pirates Free Culture – Era 4 (Militarist), where you get to play as the infamous Caribbean pirates in Era 4 to boost your militarist chops.
More details are available on the Amplitude Studios Blog.