Upcoming live playing mobile game You Generation, otherwise known by its shorthand YouGene, will release later this week. The release date for You Generation is 21st April 2021.
If the phrase “live playing game” leaves you confused, feel free to watch this promotional video to get a better idea:
Essentially, the game features an AR world akin to that of Pokemon GO where players will get to travel around in real life and face enemy encounters in the game. However, You Generation will also have live stream events that allow players to interact with the in-game characters known as Asterista. While it is certainly not the first AR game in the market, You Generation‘s implementation of in-game live streams as a game mechanic is undoubtedly one of the first for gaming.
- 50,000 pre-registrations: Astagems x 100
- 70,000 pre-registrations: Twitter icon 3 character set
- 100,000 pre-registrations: Astagems x 100 (200 total)
- 150,000 pre-registrations: Flashy Ale (in-game item
- 200,000 pre-registrations: Astagems x 100 (300 total)
- 250,000 pre-registrations: Vault over a box during the live stream
- 300,000 pre-registrations: Perform a cartwheel during live stream
- 500,000 pre-registrations: Perform a backflip during live stream
Follow the game on Twitter to stay updated.